Broker/CEO/Realtor (14 years experience)
- Listing Agent, Buyer’s Agent,Property Management, Landlord, Fixer Upper, Investors, Multi Unit, Single Family
Krystle has been working in the industry for her family business since 1994. She received a Business degree at CSU Monterey Bay in 2005. Immediately after graduating, she became licensed as a Real Estate Agent for the state of California. In 2008, she became the Broker and CEO of Krystle Property Management Inc. and within the last few years, she saw the need and desire for clients to sell and incorporated Real Estate into their services. Krystle is enthusiastic and knowledgeable and happy to help and advise those in need. Krystle Properties has a portfolio of 650 units and has a large staff to give the customer service and satisfaction our clients and tenants deserve. Krystle Properties has been voted the top property management company since 2010.
Krystle is married with 2 children and in her spare time, enjoys golfing, traveling and working out. Other hobbies include hiking, reading, wine tasting, movies and getting together with family and friends.
List your Home with Us
With Vallejo being the #1 hottest real estate market in the U.S. (May ’17 Realtor.com), many of our clients are deciding to list their properties. Choosing Krystle Properties to list your home can save you money and yield a higher sales price. Here’s why:
- We are familiar with your tenants and the condition of your rental property and can help you with your decision to sale occupied or give tenants proper notice to vacate
- We have the accounting stored for the most accurate ROIs and cap rates
- We are also working with investors looking for tenant occupied rental property
- We have photos and in some cases videos of your property before it was tenant occupied
- We have a list of vendors and can coordinate and oversee getting the property ready