What are the qualifications for renting a property?
There are three qualifications:
1. Good Credit
2. Good Rental References
3. A verifiable Household Combined Gross Income of three (3) times the rent.
I am interested in renting an apartment/home, where do I get started?
1. Take a look at our list of rentals, and see what fits in your price range. Use the Photos Section to see what fits your style.
2. Take a drive by the properties that you have selected (we recommend using Mapquest) and see which areas suit your needs.
3. If anything appeals to you, call our office to schedule an appointment to see the inside.
4 .Once you have found the right place, we can begin the application process.
I am ready to turn in my application, what will I need?
1. The Application (filled out & signed)
2. Driver's License -or- State Issued ID -or- Military ID
3. Social Security Card
4. Most Recent Paycheck Stub -and/or- any Other Documented Proof of Income.
5. Credit Check Fees ($25 per applicant)